Friday, December 15, 2006

The Divine Miss M, Bette Midler, performing on the Today Show in ANGeLRoX's houndstooth pencil skirt


We're always excited to share great press on our beloved unsung designers. ANGeLRoX is a personal fave (I bought a rainbow array of angel wing tees for the 5 gals in my family this Christmas), so I'm thrilled about this post! We got the alert that Bette had purchased both the houndstooth and satin versions of ANGeLRoX's pencil skirt a few weeks ago, and behold, she wore it for her recent Today Show performance!

Ladies, I want to take this opportunity to make a comment. I've heard many of you
gorgeous women with great curves say you could "never wear a pencil skirt." I hope this post encourages you to try out something new. The Divine Miss M is a curvaceous lady, and the pencil skirt (paired with a fitted jacket and boots) makes her look svelte and slim.

Midler on NBC's Today Show from December 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment