Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Love the Look: Mirror, Mirror on the Feet

My new favorite look: "mirror" metallic shoes. At first I thought it would be too much, too shiny. But after seeing them on many a stylish woman in NYC and Paris, I'm sold. Because they're an accessory and on the feet, they can really pop an outfit. Besides, I can check for lipstick on my teeth while pretending to have dropped something.

At Louis Vuitton, Paris 2007 (courtesy of the Sartorialist @ Style.com)



















Who's doing it:

Pierre Hardy silver platform pump



















Christian Louboutin gold skyscraper pump



















Gucci open-toe, ankle strap platform with metal studs



















Burberry open toe platform



















And our very own Gigi Favela round toe pump

No comments:

Post a Comment