Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Love Indie Shoe Designer: 80%20

I've been a big fan of 80%20 ever since I met super-cute designer Ce Ce Chin at a shoe show. I started my affair with a pair of hidden wedge booties with fringe (wore them through rain and snow and they're still perfect). Infatuation turned to love when I got my hidden wedge sneakers trimmed in metallic (they made my legs looks svelte in shorts all summer). Now I'm trying to decide on a new pair.

Maybe these hot retro 80's boots (top) or some patent wedge booties to get me through another long NYC winter (bottom).






















Check out how cute Katie White, the lead singer of the Ting Tings, looks in hers. She even tells Elle UK that 80%20 is her favorite shoe designer. (photo, The Independent)

No comments:

Post a Comment