Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globes

Overall Best: Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen. Even though her dress by itself wouldn't be my top choice, Cate looked the most stunning from head to toe. This photo doesn't do her justice. The dress fit her perfectly; the off-shoulder lace and train were so retro-elegant. Her make-up and hair were perfect.



















Close 2nd: Naomi Watts also looked amazing, esp. when she presented. I'm into the detail on her dress, and the color is amazing (vivid blues were the hot color this year).



















A lot of people said Reese Witherspoon's Nina Ricci dress was too plain for the Red Carpet, but I thought she looked radiant. (Love her red shoes! I have to get a pair for spring.)



















Best Non-Celeb: Robert Duvall's wife looked so elegant.



















Worst: I'm sorry to say it's Sienna Miller. I normally love her but I think the execution is all wrong here. Her hair and make-up weren't polished enough for this dress. She looked shiny rather than dewy and her fly-aways were driving me crazy! That hair would've worked much better at the MTV Movie Awards.



















Best Guy: Hands down, Sacha Baron Cohen. I don't know what rock I've been living under, but he's insanely attractive when he's not Borat. See for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment