Since I've started on the subject of hipsters....(and yes, this will by my final hipster related post):
How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
1. It is a really obscure number and you have probably never heard of it. (or, some obscure number you've never heard of.)
2. Who cares? The light bulb was better before it changed.
3. At least 5 to scrape enough change together to buy the light bulb in the first place.
4. However many Pitchfork says it takes to change a light bulb
5. Who cares? it'll just be another tired rehashing of the way Lou Reed changes light bulbs.
6. Only 3 when they did it at the black cat, but this time through town it took 9 for some reason.
7. Nobody changes lightbulbs since they signed with that major label.
8. Two. One to change it in an ironic fashion and one to get it.
9. Who can tell through these fake hornrims and manicured scruff?
10. (sigh) I have this joke on vinyl.
11. (snotily) You mean you don't knooooow?
Which one is your favorite?