Friday, February 02, 2007

Proenza Schouler for Tarjay: 1st Morning at Opening Ceremony


I was thrilled when I heard I could run up the street to preview the new Proenza Schouler for Target collection at Opening Ceremony instead of having to haul ass over to Brooklyn. I don't know how the crowds where at Target stores elsewhere, but even on the first day of NY Fashion Week it felt like everyone in Manhattan was inside the downtown boutique with me. Opening Ceremony was a bit tight for this event.

I should have known better--I received multiple reminders from a variety of e-newsletters the previous week--and each time I groaned with the realization that at least many thousand other peole were also being reminded. My expectations were realized--the feeding frenzy had begun:

















Slow and steady wins the race. I managed to leave with some nice pieces, and nothing was over $50! I love a good bargain to pair up with my amazing indie designer collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment